No Way! Harrison has said repeatedly that he is a businessman and asking $25 million would not be unheard of from him

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Marhala Bartender from dix2-07.essex1.com on July 09, 2001 at 10:13:40:

In Reply to: Reason I suspect Ford's apparent needs for Indy 4 are wrong.. posted by RBF1138 on July 06, 2001 at 21:19:14:

Ford is, in fact, quite greedy and demanding. As someone who has always loved Ford and considered him my favorite actor, it always bothered me just how much he IS a greedy person. He has said in numerous interviews throughout his career how his acting is a business. He will continue making as much money as he can possibly get. Sad fact, but true. I wish that after amassing the hundreds of millions he probably has by now, he wouldn't be such a stingy guy. That's the one thing I really don't like about him.

: Ok, after hearing Harrison Ford wants 25 mil plus a percentage of the films earnings to do another Indy, I decided the story's very likely bogus. While none of us personally know Ford, I think it's very likely he's a nice guy, not demanding and greedy. Now, this especially applies to who hed be working with on this film: Lucas and Speilberg. Lucas gave Ford his career; do you really think Ford would turn down a film being produced by someone he's probably friends with and owes a hell of a lot too? I doubt it. Then, the Speilberg side. Speilberg makes great films, and is also close to Harrison, and has worked with him on the other Indy films. Would Ford rea;lly demand such a high salary knowing he'd be working with some of Hollywood's best, and some of his past co-workers? I don't know, I just feel that the story that stated his demands is wrong. What do you all think? Maybe I'm being naive, and everyone in Hollywood _is_ that greedy. I hope this is not the case.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]