Chatter Loud?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy30 from A040-0996.MLE2.splitrock.net on July 09, 2001 at 12:32:04:

In Reply to: How about that Pankot Palace House Band? posted by Operator Jake on July 09, 2001 at 12:04:37:

: While being paid a visit by someone special this past weekend, we had chanced upon Indy and the Temple of Doom on a rec center TV. I had subjected this person to "Raiders" last year so that she could better understand my childhood/a little of how I saw the world. She liked "Raiders," and actually endured to the dinner scene of "Temple." I'm proud to say that she hasn't joined the desensitized masses!
: At any rate, has anyone ever noticed the third musician of the Pankot House band while they rocked a little before chow? He seems WAY too happy to be high on anything than just the music. (nm)
: Getting way too in depth here, does anyone else theorize that there may have been two bands playing? You can here group #1 playing, and then as the dancers shake it a little and the camera guys pan to show us Indy and Chatter Loud (I think.....) just before they meet Captain Blumbert, the music kind of fades out and another riff is playing.
: Sorry, I'm getting silly again.
: Let's be careful out there.

: Yes, there could have been 2 bands, I've never thought about it. I agree that the "WAY too happy" dude must have been high on something, besides the music! Uh, maybe he did a little....

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]