Re: the horror...the horror...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by ~The Raider~ from ppp-ip225-s14.inetnorth.net on November 14, 1998 at 08:51:35:

In Reply to: What do you guys like in a movie? posted by Mithrandir on November 13, 1998 at 21:07:04:

My top 10 list of movies includes mostly 4-star classics like Raiders, Casablanca, and others. But I would have to say my all-time favourite genre would be horror. As much as the Indy movies are my all time favourite movies, I'll always go to the horror section of a video store first.
Lately this has been getting some really strange looks from the cashier, though. When I rent 5 movies for 5 bucks for 3 days, and every one of those are from the same section that one may find such "cinematic classics" as Friday the 13th part XXVII, Slumber Party Massacre 8, and other lovable films, people tend to wonder about my sanity.
Is any one else out there inflicted with this same curse? I come from a small town, and that means there are few people who appreciate the genre like I do. I'm beginning to feel all alone here now...someone help me...please...
All kidding aside, I love old classics and will watch basically any one, but I prefer horror to anything.
Check out my top 5 list if you want to get a look at the real me on the link below.

~The Raider

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]