LOL! Yes, Matt - yes, it was dorky :)...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from adsl-63-201-103-106.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net on July 10, 2001 at 12:56:56:

In Reply to: Get a Wested, they're the bested....ok that was dorky(nm) posted by Matt Walker on July 10, 2001 at 12:44:01:

Tough choice...

Right now, exchange rates make a Wested VERY attractive with respect to price. Maybe I'm not the one to say, but I think every fan ought to own a few different jackets, and no collection would be complete without at least one Wested.

That said, my personal pick of the jacket's I've owned is the goatskin FS I'm wearing. It did cost more, but I do love it. I'm in LA, and we are in our HOT season right now. I've worn the jacket virtually everyday to the office, where it is a tolerable 78 in the afternoons (the AC is set higher becasue of the energy crisis-thing). The goatskin has been very comfortable, though I get a lot of crap from these native Californians for wearing a jacket at all!

Wested's at near $200 are a terrific way to get one's feet wet. You may find you'll need no other jacket ever! You need to be aware, however, that you may find you've been bitten by a certain bug that MK and I can attest too! If you choose to explore the FS alternative - or US Wings - given me a shout!

Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: