WARNING! The following post contains absolutely no information on gear - it's actually about Indy IV...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from adsl-63-201-103-106.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net on July 11, 2001 at 12:17:17:

Idle banter from a Hollywood type at a pool party. He seemed questionable to me (and a bit of a loudmouth), but the other “people in the industry” present seemed to hang on the guy’s every word. Take it for what you will. I’m paraphrasing…

"Don't believe anything Paramount releases going forward - they're busy with damage control over leaks - only red herrings from here on out..."

“They have settled on the story line and overall treatment, but Lucas and Spielberg have bottom line control of the finished screenplay, of which they have three finished versions they are considering…”

“Ford has signed at substantially less than his going rate…”

“They are working out the details of the H.P. Lovecraft IP issues…”

Now, I had to do a search of H.P. Lovecraft’s work to find a title that sounded remotely like what he was calling this. The closest I can surmise is “Indiana Jones and the Call of Cthulhu”, though I am completely unfamiliar with the Lovecraft stories.

That’s all I have – probably just more of nothing, but I guess you never know. Personally? Well, if they're worried about "leaks" then why is some loudmouth spilling beans at a party? Again, who knows...

Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: