My feelings exactly...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from adsl-63-201-103-106.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net on July 11, 2001 at 12:37:37:

In Reply to: Re: WARNING! The following post contains absolutely no information on gear - it's actually about Indy IV... posted by James on July 11, 2001 at 12:26:57:

Not being "in the industry" I guess you just never know. My reaction was that he was basking in any attention he could get, but it was the reaction of the others to him that made me wonder if he might be real? Anyway, that was why I figured I'd throw it out there...

Again, I have to admitt I am completely unfamiliar with any original Lovecraft story. Funny thing is, I used to work for Wizards of the Coast - you'd think I would have come across it if it were an RPG? Oh, well - we were buried with Pokemon while I was there...

I've never seen any rumors about this particular story line for Indy IV - guess I'm not looking in the right places. But I guess if they're not talking about jackets, they don't tend to get my attention? (grin)

Oh, his first name was actually Harry - really! But if it were you, James, sorry about the "loudmouth-thing".

Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: