Oh, forgot to mention the Fast Pass - IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from adsl-63-201-103-106.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net on July 12, 2001 at 12:25:31:

In Reply to: Re: I'm in Los Angeles! posted by Indiana Jun on July 12, 2001 at 02:40:50:

To avoid the long lines on the ride, get a Fast Pass. These are available for this particular ride just to the left of the entrance. There is an area at one end of the queue for the Jungle Cruise ride, where there are machines (disguised as crates) that you put your Disneyland ticket into, and it spits out a Fast Pass. The pass has an hour block of time stamped on it during which you can return to the ride and go through the much, MUCH shorter line.

I agree with Indiana Jun, though - earlier is best without the pass, as is right before the park closes, as well as during the Fantasmic and fireworks shows. One other cool thing? Well, if you are planning on staying until the park closes, you may just find you can sneak in 4-6 rides on the Indy ride - that's how dead it can get, even on a Friday. Actually, Friday's are not supposed to be that busy - as compared to Saturday and Sunday. Also, on staying until the park closes? Well, Disneyland at night is just awesome - nothing beats the atmosphere.

You, uh, can see what my other passion is besides Indy? (grin)

Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: