Re: THANKS

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by INDIANA GJR from spider-th041.proxy.aol.com on November 14, 1998 at 15:45:02:

In Reply to: Re: DISAPOINTMENT, don't be.... posted by Michaelson on November 13, 1998 at 13:02:50:

: : I try to post as often as i can to be a positive contributing factor here in the forum, but i cant understand why im not getting any responses to them. Its a little bit of a discouregement when you ask for help from fellow Indy fans and they do not answer you back. I really dont think im jumping the gun because other forum members feel the same. It would be highly apprecietive if any one would respond telling me atleast they cant answer my question. At least this shows me your trying to help. By far im not trying to bad mouth anyone on the forum. So i dont want anyone taking this the wrong way. Thank You Forum,
: : G.J.R.

: Ah, I understand, but don't be disappointed on no feed back sometimes. Speaking for myself, it's hard sometimes to determine if you're helping an individual, or if you're hogging the "wire" so to speak, and folks are either misreading your responses, or may have a much better answer that you're looking for. A lot of times I sit back and don't respond, giving someone else time to give their input. I then learn a lot more myself, or add to something I already know. Sometimes questions just plain fall through the crack, because everyone sat back and waited, and the forum just moved on. I've had several questions I've asked specifically regarding games, which I have abolutely no knowledge of, since I only collect them and never play them. To date, I never received any responses regarding those questions, and found my answers elsewhere. If there is ever anything I can help you with, and you do not receive any responses, email me directly. I'm ususally there on and off all day, everyday and love talking shop when I'm not involved with work at the time. Regards. Michaelson

Hey Michaelson,
I appreciate the response. I think i was just getting a little impatient. I rarley get bothered when it comes to this sort of thing. I fully understand what you are saying. Take care,
G.J.R.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]