Nope - It's our Anniversary this weekend, and we have guests flying in from Seattle. I would have loved to go, but the timing of the event just did not work out. Got to put my Bride first! Thanks, though (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from adsl-63-201-103-106.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net on July 12, 2001 at 13:56:53:

In Reply to: Patterson, are you not going because you don't have a ticket? I still got one! It might of been taken but please still post if you want to go!(nm) posted by Indiana Jun on July 12, 2001 at 13:32:43:

: : The Temple of the Forbidden Eye is about the best thing Disneyland has rolled out in a very long time - even if you're not an Indyfan. And for us fans, it really is a kick. We have annual passes to Disneyland, and I've honestly lost track of how many times I've been on the ride. My poor daughter wants to go on it so bad, but she has 3 inches more to grow - 46 inch height requirement. Well, probably next summer.

: : I know you'll check out the Adventure Outpost - as of last weekend, they were well stocked on jackets and the new toys. One thing - the 4 inch Indy never seems to have made it to Anaheim. Oh, well...

: : But hey - have a blast! Sorry I won't be at the John Williams concert.

: : Cheers!

: : Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: