Re: Your not getting the point guys

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mithrandir from ppp-207-193-27-145.snantx.swbell.net on November 14, 1998 at 15:57:27:

In Reply to: Your not getting the point guys posted by Groo on November 14, 1998 at 07:26:42:

: : Ohmigosh. I'm taking Chemistry 1 Honors at school this year, and the last two grading periods were about elements and masses and stoichiometry. I can't give you an answer off the top of my head (I think it's Gold over Lead, at least), but I'd be happy to show the question to my teacher. She might know. Wow. Science in a real-life application. Will wonders never cease?

: : Check six.

: : -Mithrandir-

: GOLD has more mass per sq. inch that anything listed. The article went on to say it would have been impossible for Indy to lift the head because it would have weighed like 80 lbs. or something like that. What they don't realize is that it probably was not solid gold. Most ancient idols and artifacts, including the Ark, were made frome wood and only covered in a thin layer of gold plating pounded over wood. MY QUESTION is WHAT WAS THE MAGAZINE??
: Super-frustrated Regards,
: Groo

If what you say about gold is true (and it probably is), how about the gold cup Donovan picks up?

Check six.

-Mithrandir-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: