No problem

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace113.utsi.edu on July 13, 2001 at 11:43:39:

In Reply to: I guess I should learn to read! posted by Thefumegator on July 12, 2001 at 12:17:54:

: Hmmm. I assumed it was a LC!
: Yours only does it on one side, correct? Ah, well. I plan on getting a 'new & improved' one someday soon. maybe it won't do that.
: How much bigger is your jacket than you?

: Cheers!
: Wes

One side only, exactly like the picture. Mine is a size 44 regular and fits perfectly, with just a hair more room to allow the wearing of a sweater underneath should the need arise, so it's not due to being to big. I've looked at the construction, and it seems to be the way the collar is attached to the body of the jacket. It appears to be under a bit of "stress", if that's a correct term for this subject. I've written Peter regarding this collar "problem", but to date have never received any reply. Hopefully he'll see this exchange and look into it. It's not a problem I can't live with, but one that I have found strang, as it's the first Wested I've owned that does this. Now I see that it's happening on quite a few jackets, so something has changed in the assembly of the collar to jacket. Oh well. Glad to see I'm not the Lone Ranger. Regards. Michaelson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]