Re: Attention Indy Ebert: You are infringing on copyrights of Lucasfilm Ltd.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mr. Christopher Daniels from d-216-195-148-234.gwi.net on July 13, 2001 at 12:21:13:

In Reply to: Re: Attention Indy Ebert: You are infringing on copyrights of Lucasfilm Ltd. posted by Rabittooth on July 13, 2001 at 11:26:28:

Your right,there is no Christopher Daniels, it is just me Jay. I have no friends and no life so I go from message board to message board leaving posts that I know will really get everyone's blood boiling. I am allot like Jekyl and Hide except instead of going from a nice scientist to an evil monster, I just go from being a total jerk to a total A&&HOLE. So Indy Ebert you have nothing to worry about. The props you have created are not in the same catagory as the Star Wars props. I have to confess, I am only 14 years old and my parents have me in counceling and I am on allot of medication to control my personallity dissorder. Micah if you read this can you PLEASE ban me from this site? If you don't, I have no choice but to continue to leave more posts with the intent of destroying this board.

Jay

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]