Re: Greatest

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JeffW from Cherry.Internet-Connections.net on November 15, 1998 at 02:35:30:

In Reply to: Greatest posted by Groo on November 14, 1998 at 13:22:10:

: Anybody know how to kill Donavan's Skeleton at the end of Indian Jones' Greatest Adventures? I have been trying for 2 day now and am loosing patience:-(
: HEEELLLPPP Regards,
: Groo

Keep avoiding it and keep hitting it with your wip. After 2 days of playing, the skeleton's pattern should be figured out by know. A tip: You must know how to roll.
OK, if I remember correctly. At the beginning, get a little close, but not too close that you can't jump over the rolling head that he tosses. Get closer so you can see the head coming back and jump over it. Then the skeleton should start jumping around the screen. When it comes to you, roll under it. It will also throw bones at you. Dodge them as best as you can. When the skeleton starts to break apart, roll immediately into the middle so you can evade the bones circling around. You may hit one and bounce out, but if you get the timing, reaching the middle is easy. Roll out of the middle when the pieces start coming together.
Needless to say, whip that sucker every moment that you're not evading it.
Something Strange. You can roll into it and do some damage without getting hurt. I have, on occasion, rolled into it when it came together and got stuck between it's legs. I rebounded back and forth, hurting it without getting hurt myself. I ended up killing it without even holding the gamepad. It's weird, I know.
I hope this helps.
JeffW

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: