Thanks, it makes a lot of sense.(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Werner from ppp-2060.olypen.com on July 15, 2001 at 19:33:15:

In Reply to: Re: I WORKED ON INDY THE RIDE posted by Michelle K on July 15, 2001 at 00:08:09:

: Well there is only one track that always goes one way every time. However the walls on the side move back and forth, the doors dont move. So the wall moves over to block some doors and reveal others back and forth at random. The doors never move but when the walls move it can make you feel like you're going into a different door... Different lighting and sound also add in. Does that make sense?

: : : Well as someone who worked and knows the secrets to Temple of the Forbidden Eye... let me tell you that you are not going 40 MPH... more like 25 but the hydraulics on the jeep make it feel more. I loved working on the ride since I've always loved the Indy films.. Plus it is my favorite ride and one of my nicknames is Marion Ravenwood. My bud is Indiana John. And we have a Sallah clone too. LOL... They're all on my lookalikes page on my web site... http://michellespages.homestead.com/index.html just go to the lookalikes page at http://michellespages.homestead.com/lookalikes.html
: : : Anyone wants to know more about the ride let me know... I'm very familiar with it.

: : : Michelle K

: : : : Dizzyland's pretty kewl,huh? I've got an annual pass and DeWayne and I are always there. Indy is the best,but you gotta admit Pirates and Mansion kick @$$ too!
: : : : We actually got stuck right before the bridge on the ride. Technical difficulties and all. It was kewl to be able to walk through the bug cave(they glued real rubber bugs to the wall in there)and the skeleton caves and crypts were great to walk past. There are minor details that you can't really pick up when wizzing past at 40 MPH!

: : : : Disney Rocks!
: : : : Maryon

: : Could you tell me how the door trick works. It's confusing.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]