Re: Lee Keppler owners. Now I know your happiness

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Pete from 166.94.49.79 on July 16, 2001 at 02:11:54:

In Reply to: Lee Keppler owners. Now I know your happiness posted by Indiana Dan on July 15, 2001 at 23:16:13:

: I bit the bullet Saturday.. I had planned on only purchasing a TOD strap, HA, then, with all of it's glory, the Lee KePPler (I learned how to spell from the owner of the name) fedora, manifested itself to me. I'M GONNA CRY. It was the most beautiful fedora I have ever seen. Thank You Rundquist for the pics, it helped me make my decision. I saw his grey version also in person... PERFECT...... All I can say is fools, buracratic fools..... Right off the set.......If you have the money, and the patience :-) (it takes 4 weeks, look at it as training for the wait of a Wested, sorry Indiana Pete) YOU HAVE TO GET HIS FEDORA. I have yet to see it. But I own one to my name. Trust me, pics will be on this forum the second this hat is in my hands. Best Regards. Indiana Dan

How true. Man I wish I had the Fedora training! :-) The Wested is a wait, but I am faithfully believing that it is a worthwhile one. Congrats on the Keppler! Keep us posted!

Indiana Pete

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]