Yep..not with that though.....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Jimmie from c534436-a.potlnd1.or.home.com on July 16, 2001 at 02:23:53:

In Reply to: Anyone ordered "Great Movie Stunts and the Making of Raiders of the Lost Ark" from Amazon lately? posted by JuggleEwok on July 15, 2001 at 21:33:02:

...With another movie...said 2-3 days...when two weeks had gone by, and I checked in with them, they said the page for the movie I'd ordered said 2-3 WEEKS....now, I'd saved the page, and sent it in saying " So what's the deal..."...they emailed back that they had it and would send it on.
A week later, still no movie. Checking back AGAIN, they said it's a special order...so did the newly (again) updated page....

Now, as I'd ordered nearly $300 worth of dvd's in just that one order, and had set it as you did yours - send all when all was ready - I threatened to cancle the whole thing, and go to another site to order. The reply I rec'd 2 days later was that my order had been sent - COMPLETE - to me....AND the shipping had been waived!!

I still do biz with Amazon, but I NEVER order anything that says 2-3 days (or more), and I always set my orders so that things are sent as they are available...with no extra shipping charge .....just in case.
I haven't had a problem since.

As for your other dvd being held up, go back and change the order to "send as they are available"...they SHOULDN'T charge any more shipping that what you've already paid, and you can enjoy your Transformers movie while you wait for the other tape!!

Good luck,

Jimmie

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: