Question for Shawnkara on Indy 4

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by AM from user-112vdkp.biz.mindspring.com on July 16, 2001 at 10:43:26:

Shawnkara,

I don't mean this as an attack on you, but I am curious about your negitive opinion of Indy 4. If I remember correctly, you have made more than one comment regarding your dis-taste for another Indy movie. Let's just say that for arguements sake that it doesn't happen. How much longer can everyone at this forum go on talking about which jacket to buy? or How do I crack my whip without slicing my face?

I don't know about the rest of you, but I "Tune In" primarily for Indy 4 updates and opinions. It's nice to hear what everyone thinks should be accomplished in the next adventure.

If it happens, it won't be perfect. There will be plenty of bloopers and mistakes. Some will like it and some will hate it. But guess what, Raiders, Temple, and Crusade all have mistakes and yet we all seem to love them. So instead of being so negative about it, why not try to sit back and enjoy the conversation on what the movie will be about if it's made. The bottom line is, it'll be another GREAT Indaiana Jones movie!

Thanks!

AM

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: