Well..

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace113.utsi.edu on July 16, 2001 at 13:44:40:

In Reply to: Re: Hamburger Hamlet/Williams Night posted by Indiana Jun on July 15, 2001 at 20:48:26:

You'll have to come east of the Mississippi the other "half" of the crew. Indiana John and Abner are on the East Coast, IndyDawg is in Georgia, Tray is in Texas, and I'm in Tennessee. It would be VERY interesting to all be in one location at the same time, though. Maybe it will happen some day. Regards. Michaelson

: Hello IndyFans!

: Well, it was an honor to meet another staff member of IndyGear.com. Mr. MK, I tip my Lee Keppler fedora to you! Well, it was absolutely madness in the streets of Hollywood as usual. My friends and I got to the HH at 6pm. LATE! Tables were taken and I did not see one fedora in there. MK, Rundquist, Dr. Jones, Indiana Dog... Where were these guys?! Oh well, maybe they will come soon. We got a window seat and ordered some drinks. Before we even got the drinks, who do I see walking down Hollywood Blvd? My friend Rundquist and MK and his wife. I jumped up and asked our server for a bigger table. I was very happy to meet MK and his wife. Only 6 more members of IndyGear to go! We had a great talk on gear and the Indy scores. Had a nice dinner and talk. I had "The Morgan"! Very fitting don't you think? Dinner and chat then we headed off to the Bowl. We should of listened to MK, should of taken a taxi. We got to the Bowl at 8:45. Thank God I was greeted by Dr. Jones right as I walked into the seating area. During intermission, we looked for Rundquist and MK. Dr. Jones had an idea where they were and off we went. We found them and then we all sat together. It was a great night for a John Williams concert. Finally, the end of concert came. He closed with E.T. and left. You know he is going to come back. Indy fans or not, all 18,000 will not let him go without an encore. Only out of sight for about 3 seconds, he came back and played STAR WARS for us. Lots of cheers and actually saw 3 lightsabers in the crowd. OK, STAR WARS ended and there he went again. This time he was gone for alittle longer. Here he comes again! Right as the crowd quieted down... RAIDERS!!!!!!! That guy who yelled YOU ROCK after SUPERMAN didn't know I was there. Want some competition man? I got lungs... Please forgive me MK if your ears are still ringing. I should of warned you. I wonder if John Williams made out me yelling... DID YOU SIGN FOR INDY 4? It was great to hear the RAIDERS MARCH live. Hey Kent and Indiana Dog, did you hear me yell RAIDERS? Haha... that was me. After RAIDERS, I said goodbye to MK and his wife and to Dr. Jones. Rundquist and I stayed for the last piece and discussed gear afterwards. After shaking hands with Rundquist, I called it a night. Hopefully next year we can have a even bigger turnout! Hope to see you guys next year! Or maybe sooner if The Egyption plays RotLA again. Have a good one! And how come I don't have a chin in MK's pic?

: Best Regards,
: Indiana Jun

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: