You don't often swear?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brett (Maverick) Lambert from aig65386y28se.ab.hsia.telus.net on July 16, 2001 at 14:16:31:

In Reply to: I'm going to have to go with the latter... posted by graml on July 16, 2001 at 07:04:27:

That's a laugh! You've prided yourself in telling me and bud-arc that you swear constantly in real-life. What's up with this clean-cut image you're presenting to the Indyfans? ;) :p

As for what Ellie Satler said, I've always thought she was yelling: "Shit!" I'm sure utilizing the Closed Captioning option on your TV will solve the matter. In fact, I think I'll pop in my JP DVD and it'll answer it all. But not right now, I have some uh.. "business" to take care of. ;)

: I don't often swear, but I think if a twenty foot carnivore with six inch teeth was chasing my jeep, I'd probably let loose a flurry of the blue words. My friends and I have this conversation everytime we watch JP. Given the attitude of my friends towards casual swearing, I'm often surprised that they seem so concerned about her use of the s-word...
: -graml

: : This is for all you 'Jurassic Park' fans. When Muldoon, Ian and Elly are fleeing from the T-Rex in the jeep is she yelling, "SHIFT!!", or "SHIT!!"? I've never been able to figure it out.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]