Thanks for you input!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by IROCIT from uuhost239.abbott.com on July 17, 2001 at 12:06:16:

In Reply to: Re: What is the protocol for obtaining a Keppler Fedora? (nm) posted by Indiana Dan on July 17, 2001 at 11:51:05:

: My standpoint on the protocol for obtaining a Keppler fedora would be of a face to face nature, being from the fact that I live less then 20 minutes from him, I was able to meet the legend, and wear, and touch, and feel the fedoras, he had a nice Grey one there that I know I will have to get soon. The way I did it, was I told Lee my hat size, since my hat size is smaller then most of us, I had my brim demensionally cut. You do need to prepare for the wait. I have to wait 4 weeks! :-( As Lee said in his own words, or those of some old Chinese guy "Great things come to those who are patient" What I would do is e-mail Lee, say if you want it bashed, or unbashed (I am an LC fan, so I am getting mine unbashed, with a cut brim) Don't worry I will get my grey in a Raiders, you have to tell him your hat size Example 7 1/4 or in inches 30'
: Of course, tell him what color. And that is about it. If you have any questionns, I know that Rundquist, and Indiana Jun already have one in their posestion, I saw Indiana Jun's perfect. I think Baphy (Indiana Jun) bought his at a gun show when he met Keppler, then again, Rundquist might have bought his at a show also. Well, Sam Cox will get his soon. :-) Hope this info somewhat helps. Best Regards. Indiana Dan

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]