Re: Does yours slide?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net on July 17, 2001 at 16:29:03:

In Reply to: Does yours slide? posted by Austin Powers on July 17, 2001 at 15:46:31:

At the moment I have a 12 foot Joe Strain whip. He is the maker and supplier of Mark Allen. It is not the so called Indy version of the whip, but the Australian long and light handled whip. I am about to get my hands on a David Morgan 10 footer. With Lee's carrier and my Joe Strain I have not had much problem with the whip falling out if I use more than three coils. I haven't done any real running with it though. I usually only walk with it on my belt when I go to a field to crack my whip. Once I get the shorter whip I will compare the two and pay closer attention to any slippage in the future and let you know my experience. Cheers

xxxxxx

: What size whip do you have? Does it fit perfectly while standing still? Have you done any real hiking or distance walking with it attached?

: Austin Powers

: What size whip do you have? Does it fit perfectly while standing still? Have you done any real hiking or distance walking with it attached?

: Austin Powers

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]