Thanks, my friend! I've some other stuff to email you about, but it will wait till tomorrow! (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indydawg from pool-63.52.17.156.atln.grid.net on July 17, 2001 at 23:16:17:

In Reply to: Glad to hear it finally made it home. Regards. (nm) posted by Michaelson on July 17, 2001 at 16:16:25:

: : Got the jacket back today!

: : First, let me explain that what happened was, I suppose, the leather relaxed in the back panel. This led to the back of the jacket "boughing" out in the middle. Plus, I am guessing that the jacket just wasn't cut exactly the right way for me, as I am pretty athletic in build-I wear a 44 in the chest/shoulder area but am a 30" waist at 145lbs. Anyway, I sent my jacket back to Peter who offered to do the alterations for free-couldn't pass that up-and I also got him to put satin in the sleeves and put a zipper on the inside pocket!

: : Well, I just have to say that the alterations were PERFECT! The jacket still sort of sticks out in the back, but not nearly as bad as it did, the satin sleeves and the zippered pocket came out beutifully, and there is a definite "V" to the jacket from the shoulders tapering down to the waist in the front and the back.

: : Other than that, the jacket is in the same condition it was in when I sent it in-which is to say, slightly distressed, but looking GREAT!

: : So, thanks to Peter for his great work once again! Now, if only the temps would drop about 10 more degrees, I think I could actually get away with wearing the thing!

: : Later, y'all!
: : Indydawg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: