Wested on it's way!!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Pete from 166.94.49.96 on July 18, 2001 at 05:44:07:

Well, I just got off the telephone with Peter Botwright. I was hoping to have that new nickle zipper put in my LC Lambskin jacket, but alas.... He sent it out yesterday! I can hardly contain my excitement! I cannot say enough good things about Peter and the Wested Leather Company (as far as his customer service is concerned). I ordered my jacket on 6/27/01 and he had it completed and in the mail on 7/17/01. That is pretty incredible for a custom handmade leather jacket (in my humble opinion). It really hit me that Peter REALLY listens to his cutomers (whoever they might be- read IndyFans). He was telling me that he had these new nickel zippers specially made, simply because his customers requested them. In todays day and age, that is something that is very rare to see.

Forgive my rantings. I just wanted to give everyone an idea of how long it might take if they ordered a Wested jacket(not to mention a shameless plug). And to let those who are thinking about ordering a Wested jacket know that Peter (and his fine people working at Wested Leather) are just a telephone call away. They have always been patient, kind, and helpful to me. And I'm sure that they will extend the same service to anyone who cares to call with questions. Sorry for the long post.

Regards,
Indiana Pete

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: