Re: Thanks Dale

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dale Dassel from spider-tf084.proxy.aol.com on July 18, 2001 at 11:08:27:

In Reply to: Thanks Dale posted by steve on July 18, 2001 at 02:25:25:

No problem. I really appreciate everyone's nice comments. I've been trying to get myself in that magazine for the past two years, and I finally did it. I sort of figured that with the Raiders 20th anniversary they weren't going to get a much better excuse for publishing a photo of a fan dressed as Indiana Jones. I actually sent my letter and photo [via e-mail] back in April, hoping to make the Raiders issue [#54], but when that didn't happen I realized that they always publish reaction letters in the following issue. [They also edited my letter mercilessly; I can e-mail anyone a copy of the letter as it was originally written]. In any case, I am extremely pleased with everything, but I'm simultaneously honored and disappointed that my letter was the only one in Rebel Rumblings that was about Raiders. I was sure that more fans would have written in. Maybe we should storm the offices of Lucasfilm and demand that they create an official Indiana Jones magazine just for us!

-Dale

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]