Put your name on a list in the order you arrived... and I'll see each and every one of you in turn.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dale Dassel from spider-tf061.proxy.aol.com on July 18, 2001 at 18:43:44:

In Reply to: Botched that one! Just click on my link withing this post.. posted by Fedora on July 18, 2001 at 17:37:01:

I could not resist saying that! Okay, I have a set of six or seven photos that I made today. I will send them to everyone in two e-mails after I get home from work tonight. I'm on my lunch break right now and I don't have enough time to send them right now. I'm really surprised at the response for pictures of my hat. I guess it's sort of famous now that it has appeared in the official Lucasfilm magazine.
Don't worry, I will not let fame go to my head!

-Dale

P.S.- Don't take me seriously- I'm only joking!

: : : : : I don't know how to post photos on here, but if you leave your e-mail address, I'd be happy to send a few pictures of the Poet from various angles so that you can get a better idea about how it looks.

: : : : : -Dale

: : : : : Hey Dale! I'd be interested in seeing some pics of your HJ. My email address is lostark@prodigy.net. Nice article in the Insider, by the way! Cheers! -Mike

: : : and if you want any posted here, I can do that too. My email is kimnosille@aol.com
: : : Thanks
: : : Dakota

: Again, thanks. Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: