A suggestion...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from 24.116.27.231 on July 18, 2001 at 19:50:01:

In Reply to: Re: So many fedoras, so little money... posted by Indiana Dan on July 18, 2001 at 19:17:09:

: I almost bought a PB, then I went to a gunshow, where I met Keppler, and his glorious Fedora, I canceled my order with PB, and bit the bullet and bought Keppler, beautiful fedora, can't want to get it as I know the Federation still hasn't be restocked, so if your after getting a fedora very soon , you might want to get rid of the Federation idea. The Keppler in all honesty is the perfect choice for any Raiders fan. I am an LC fan, and I still bought a Keppler, I think you will be pleasently surprised at the quality, and beauty of this fedora. Hope this helpes. :-) Indiana Dan

Really, the best thing to do is check out all the pics of the PB, the Federation, and the Keppler. Then buy the one that looks the best to you. Personally, I have owned many different brands of fedoras, and to me I would be torn between the PB and the Federation. Both have a square crown, and I think this is essential to the Raiders look. In all honesty, I can't make a recomendation regarding the Keppler, because I don't own one, and therefore have not seen one in person. You might want to check with Mr. Lilburne of Hatsdirect, and see when he expects another shipment from Akubra. At around 50.00 it's a steal. Regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]