Re: Dumb Academy awards voters

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Jones Stork from w3cache.tpnet.pl on November 15, 1998 at 20:20:15:

In Reply to: Re: Dumb Academy awards voters posted by ~The Raider~ on November 15, 1998 at 19:32:57:

:
: : Does anyone know what's with those voters for the academy awards. Can't they see that Harrison is the most deserving actor out there. Whassup with them. He majorly rocks. At this rate all he's goin to get is that outstanding achievement award. Now mind you it ain't a bad thing but that sucks that they won't award him with a regular oscar.

: : LFM

: Remember, these are the same guys that thought a remake of the Titanic story done God-only-knows-how-many-times had a more original screenplay than L.A. Confidential, an all-new '40's for the '90's detective story.

: Ericao, please don't jump on my back for that one.
: ~The Raider

I don`t know why you so hate Titanic. It`s a well made movie and great sience work (first pictures so deep inside the ship). Very good
special effects, exelent lots-of-people scenes and music...THAT music wich brings me to cry when I`m listning it. I think love story was not very good but it was putted into a script to bring us closer to all story. It is worth to have the Award. That all what I think. Howgh!

John Jones Stork

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]