Re: I'd only add this to what Shawnkara has said...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indydawg from pool-63.52.1.137.atln.grid.net on July 19, 2001 at 08:30:33:

In Reply to: Re: I'd only add this to what Shawnkara has said... posted by Indiana Texas-girl on July 18, 2001 at 21:41:55:

: Thanks for all the help and info you supplied. Just a few more questions:
: Is the new Cowhide the same price as the Lambskin?
: Does it have a predistressed look or a new look? I'm wanting a jacket to not look tooooo worn but not brand new either.
: Thanks,
: Indiana Texas-girl

Both ARE the same price, and both New Finish leathers will be VERY new looking. You can get the Cowhide SLIGHTLY distressed-I have a Raiders Wested that is only just barely distressed and it looks fantastic-all the way up to looking like it was dragged under a truck!

Really, I wanted to get the New Cowhide and distress it naturally through adventures over the years-but, there was a mix-up in the mailing and I got someone else's jacket-I had ordered a Last Crusade and got the Raiders jacket. But it turns out I liked the "just barely distressed look" so much, I just decided to keep it-which was a good thing, cause the guy who got my jacket loved mine and wasn't going to send it back!

Anyway, hope that clears it up for you! Feel free to email me if you like!

Later, Texas-girl!
Indydawg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: