LFM...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mithrandir from ppp-207-193-31-28.snantx.swbell.net on November 15, 1998 at 20:41:03:

First of all, you have to be the most obsessed person with Harrison Ford I've met yet here. Please, please, PLEASE don't take this the wrong way...are you a girl or a guy? If girl, I understand. If guy, I wonder.

Second of all, there's only been one person I know of nominated for an acting Oscar in an action role: Sigourney Weaver in Aliens. Why, I don't know. But she's the only one I know of. So, sadly, Ford + Indy = Oscar is a pretty slim equation, I think. Not that he doesn't deserve one.

Thirdly, it's not a good idea to come into here with a smart mouth. I don't especially like the thought of a self-proclaimed 13 year-old using the word "bitching". True, some of us here sometimes put profanity in, but even then it's starred out (s***, f*** etc). If you find adjectives, expletives, interjections, verbs, and nouns that appeal to strictly your tastes, keep them to yourself please. I'm not trying to stir up trouble; I'm just letting you know what we expect of you here. Your views and ideals may be appreciable, but convey them appreciably also. Etiquette is a plus here.

Boy, does Michaelson need to talk to you. :-)

In any case, see you later. I'm sure you'll find PLENTY to talk about here at the Forum.

Check six.

-Mithrandir-

PS. Just a reminder: not trying to make you mad or anything, just telling you what you need to know to get along here.

Check six.

-Mithrandir-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: