Raiders of the Lost Ark for Atari

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indyfan82 from cache145.sc.edu on July 19, 2001 at 10:42:05:

Hey,
You'll never guess what I found yesterday. (Okay, since my subject is somewhat of a giveaway, maybe you will) Anyway, at a His House I saw the Raiders of the Lost Ark game for Atari, along with a E.T. Atari game. Just wondering, but, assuming anybody actually still has an Atari system, would this game be of much value for Indy fans? I'm a big fan of Indiana Jones and I have a lot of Indy games, but since I don't have the system, I didn't see the point in buying the game. (Though I'm sure I could have gotten it for next to nothing. Perhaps even free. His House has given me two books for free before). Anyway, if anyone wants it, I can probably still get it. I'm pretty sure it'll still be there. Yeah, I know you can emulate the game on your PC, and when you play it's really not all that great as far as graphics. I usually can't tell what to do in Atari games. Although I have played Atari games before (the real thing, not emulated) when I was a child, and games like Centipede and PacMan seemed so much more impressive and exciting. Of course, I still like playing PacMan on my PC!
So, like I said, if anyone wants the game, email me and we'll work something out. I'm going to go by and get it today and put it on Ebay if nothing else, but I thought I'd offer it to the Indy fans here first.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]