Absolutely not

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michaelson from eeespace113.utsi.edu on July 19, 2001 at 16:03:22:

In Reply to: No hard feelings then? posted by Marhala Bartender on July 19, 2001 at 15:43:29:

From what I'm also understanding from Pecards (I just called them), the reason why they list it as smooth leather AND vinyl coated is because the lotion can penetrate through the closed pores of these type materials where the standard paste will not, or will only do so over time. The lotion can pass through easier, and perform the same service as the paste, but will work on these specific surfaces more readily. Like I said, they need to work on their written literature, it can be confusing as heck. As to the drink, I'll take one right now, thank you. (grins) Anytime, my friend, anytime! That's what the forum is for, to toss these items around for clairification of topics. The only problem is that some of us react to quickly before thinking, and I'm the highest on THAT list. I need to work on that. (grins) High regards. Michaelson

: That statement "Ideal for all smooth and vinyl coated leather" is kind of ambiguous- is it all smooth leather and vinyl coated, or is it smooth and vinyl coated leather. But you are the one who has talked to them, so I'm going with what you said.

: And no hard feelings between us at all, I hope. I understand why you would get defensive about my posting such a poll right after I asked you specifically what to do about leather care. I even reconsidered posting it in the first place cause I didn't want you to think that your assistance was unappreciated and that I was seeking someone else's opinion over yours.

: Glad we settled this though- I certainly didn't want to be at odds with the Master of Indygear. God knows how many times you have helped me already and how many times more I will need help.

: Thank you for all your help. It is greatly appreciated!

: Cheers to you, my friend, and drinks on the house.
: The Barkeep.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]