Re: Gas Mask Bags - Differences

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Hazelton from 208.229.128.26 on July 19, 2001 at 21:59:48:

In Reply to: Gas Mask Bags - Differences posted by Travis on July 19, 2001 at 16:18:38:

: When I was searching for a bag I went to What Price Glory. HE was out of the Mk-VII so I went for the Mk-VI. IT may not be the bag most used in the trilogy, but I like it because it looks just like the bag in the scene in ToD where Indy disarms the two Thuggee guards and steals one of their swords. It is not obe of the ugly light mustard colors, mind you, but it isn't a dark olive green either. It falls somewhere in the middle. For $15 you can't beat it. I've yet to find a strap for it though. For now I made one out of an old leather belt. Anyway, just my thoughts on some bag options.

I agree. I use my MK VI whenever I go flying. It's great for keeping a shaving kit, eye juice (contact lens solutions), cel phone, etc. I put my ticket and itinerary in the long snap pocket on the back. It's plenty roomy for carrying a few necessities around, and it doesn't have that irritating inner partition inside to get in the way. I made my own strap out of a piece of leather and a buckle I got at a local do-it-yourself leather shop. For $15 it's a real steal.

Regards,

Hazelton

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: