Re: Gas Mask Bags - Differences

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Pete from host11-199.prestige.net on July 19, 2001 at 22:06:06:

In Reply to: Gas Mask Bags - Differences posted by Travis on July 19, 2001 at 16:18:38:

: When I was searching for a bag I went to What Price Glory. HE was out of the Mk-VII so I went for the Mk-VI. IT may not be the bag most used in the trilogy, but I like it because it looks just like the bag in the scene in ToD where Indy disarms the two Thuggee guards and steals one of their swords. It is not obe of the ugly light mustard colors, mind you, but it isn't a dark olive green either. It falls somewhere in the middle. For $15 you can't beat it. I've yet to find a strap for it though. For now I made one out of an old leather belt. Anyway, just my thoughts on some bag options.

I wrote "What Price Glory" about a week ago and he e-mailed me back saying that he no longer has anymore MK-VII or MK-VI's! So make sure you call or e-mail him before you make an order! If anyone does have a link for the bags, please post it! They're getting hard to find!

Regards,
Indiana Pete

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: