Going to see it tomorrow.

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Werner from ppp-2298.olypen.com on July 19, 2001 at 23:44:52:

In Reply to: JP3 posted by Georgiana Jones on July 19, 2001 at 22:26:55:

: Let me start off by saying that I have seen some crappy movies in my day... Some horrible "films"... But I am sooooooooo glad to say that JP3 was not among them.

: I left that theater feeling like I had just seen Jurassic Park 1 for the first time. Despite all of the bad reviews, plot problems, and dinosaur ideas, this was surely one of the best films I have ever seen in the movie theater. I walked into JP3 KNOWING that either it would be horrible, or stunning, there would be no middle ground. And it really shocked me, because I was expecting garbage.

: JP3 delivers, and the best part is, ITS SHORT!!!!!!!!! It doesn't drag on like the second one. They jump on a copter, and leave! I LOVE the ending. I won't ruin it for anyone, but it really is a great ending. It even brings back the two original characters!!!! (Sam Neil and even a little Laura Dern!!!!)

: If you guys want to have a blast at the movie, go see this one, you won't regret it.

: Georgiana gives it a 9 1/2 out of 10 (It would have gotten a 10, but it was a bit predictable...)

I'm going to go see it tomorrow with my Mom and Dad, can't wait!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]