Sounds boring. :p (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by bud-arc from 66-81-39-130-modem.o1.com on July 20, 2001 at 01:20:18:

In Reply to: How about residing in a nuclear sub, a boomer, playing cat and mouse with the Soviets during the height of the cold war? (nm) posted by Fedora on July 19, 2001 at 23:45:53:

: : No kidding, I have been to heaven and hell. And what surprised me was that they were on the southern coast of Turkey. Heaven and Hell are the names given to two enormous caverns found in the Mediterranean region. Heaven is this colossal open chasm that Christians had carved steps into out of the stone in order to hide in the chasm to escape religious persecution. After many, many stairs down, there is a small chapel at the entrance to a considerably large cave at the bottom of the chasm which is called hell. To my surprise, Hell was slippery and cold. Very humid too. Right next to these sites, there is a huge open pit called the Pit of Hell as well- very scary to look out over.

: : I just love being able to tell people that I went through heaven and hell and came back- literally.

: : So what are some of the strange places all of you other Indyfans have ended up at?

: : The Barkeep.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]