I respect anyone in the teaching field, my wife is a teacher, good luck!(nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fedora from 24.116.27.224 on July 20, 2001 at 02:06:21:

In Reply to: Sure...I'd count it...you've studied, I'm sure, alot more than me on archaeology...as I'm in the teaching field. posted by Indiana Texas-girl on July 20, 2001 at 02:01:08:

: : : Okay...I'm curious...How many of you fans out there were so inspired by Indy that y'all are now REAL archaeologists or studying to be one?

:
: :
: : Way back in the stone age I was an aspiring cultural anthropology major, minoring in physical anthropology(archaeology) specializing in Mesoamerican culture. I never pursued the field, and went into business instead, as I got kinda tired of the "voluntary poverty" that would have ensued if I had decided to go to grad school. Plus, I was made an offer that I couldn't refuse, moneywise. At times I do regret this decision, until I look at where I am in personal security. Indy wasn't even in existence at this time, so he had no influence on my decision to enter into this field. I have always been fascinated by ancient cultures, and it continues to this day. I guess that's one thing that attracted me to the Indy films, and affected my continuing interest in this genre. Regards, Fedora

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]