Re: For those who own Keppler bag straps....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indiana Dan from lifeguard2.integrity.com on July 20, 2001 at 11:33:59:

In Reply to: For those who own Keppler bag straps.... posted by Marhala Bartender on July 20, 2001 at 11:07:19:

Now I know you wanted someone that has had their strap for a long time, But I feel that I should share my knowledge. I bought my strap at a gunshow that Lee was at, by the way, off the subject, but great guy, and I ordered his Fedora, and his TOD strap, The strap came this Wed, and I must say, I LOVE IT. But to answer your question, I was on the net last night (for those of you who know me, I am on all the time) and Lee was on also, I told him how much I loved the strap, then I told him, I am going to camp for about a week, and wanted to know if there was any way of treating it, he didn't really answer my question, but he did say something that hasn't left my mind " When wearing it in the elements it gives it character. It's a piece of leather, use whatever you would use. Go to a leather shop, ask them what type of leather it is, and get whatever is used for that leather. I must say, My Noel strap, I didn't do anything to it, and wore it everywhere, and after a while, it gave it, in Lee's words, Character. I am sure Lee would know, just explain to him that you have two, one for Indy, and one for multipurpose. I am sure he would be more then happy to tell you. I myself, will experiment with this one, and hope for the absolute best, if it gives it too much "Character" then I can just buy another one. Hope this info somewhat helps, after reading it, I realized it was a waste of time, but oh well. :-) Indiana Dan

www.yijc.de.vu

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]