Indy Seminar A Success!!

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by James from host-216-78-22-151.cae.bellsouth.net on July 22, 2001 at 23:43:49:

Well, more like a minor hit.

Anyway, this weekend I reserved a teaching slot at a local learning annex in my city. I titled it:

Indy 4: Proponents of Myth in Everyday Life or The Last Great American Adventure?

The class was open to the public and actually drew a sizable crowd. Ages were mostly early to mid 20's, although there were a few older people who seemed confused by the whole thing.

I divided the lecture into three main sections: History, Speculation/Rumours, and Realization. The class included a complete overview of the film from the very first rumblings to the most recent news.

The highlight of the evening was easily the Rumour section, where I discussed every single bit of news that has popped up over the past seven years and offered an opinion of each.

Overall, it was a great thrill to ramble on about Indy 4 and have an audience other than the discussion forum. (And for those that were wondering, none of the girls present had anything written on their eyelids, although I suggested that next time they come prepared if I teach another class.)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]