Re: Anyone here ever broken a bullwhip strand?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Himbab from PPPa43-ResaleNorcross2-2R7521.dialinx.net on July 23, 2001 at 16:55:06:

In Reply to: Anyone here ever broken a bullwhip strand? posted by Rundquist on July 23, 2001 at 16:31:58:

I am not sure exactly what you are talking about. If you are talking about the fall than no big deal, just buy a new one for about 20 bucks or so from David Morgan. If you are talking about the cracker just make one out of string until you order one for a few bucks from david morgan. If you are talking about the actualy whip than you are in trouble. If it is a David Morgan whip send it back because i am sure he will stand by his product and I don't see how breaking one of those whips is even possible. If you are talking about a cheap mexican whip well either throw it out and get a new one or simply shorten it and make one of the strands a fall. I have done this before with my old whip that I used to whip my goats with until I ended up buying a david morgan. The new one is too expensive to whip sacred goats with. The goats seem at peace now. Hope that helps.

Himbab

: I've got a broken strand about a foot and half away from the end
: of the whip. Can this be repaired, or does the whip have to be
: shortened? Regards

: xxxxxxxxxxx

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional: