Or it could be Portugese...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mithrandir from ppp-207-193-30-178.snantx.swbell.net on November 17, 1998 at 15:57:03:

In Reply to: You guys are in luck... posted by Mithrandir on November 17, 1998 at 15:29:44:

: : Je ne parle que francais.

: : --nitzsche

: As a student of Spanish for four years, I don't believe it is pure Spanish, but rather a South American version of it. Some words I can decipher pretty accurately. If you guys like, I can translate what I can and give the rest to my Spanish teacher or some of the others. We should be able to produce something. But bear in mind - I'm not fluent, so my translation may sound strange because most of it is translated literally. I'll do what I can. Wow, I never thought Spanish would be useful unless I got hijacked to Mexico or something. walker, are you sure you transcribed it exactly? Would be nice if it was accurate.

: Buenos dias y "Check six" como el norteamericano Mithrandir,

: -Mithrandir-

Still, it's very similar, and I can translate some w/o looking up anyway. For example, the first line says, "Or the familiar logo of Paramount is the first thing that we see." Give me two weeks max, and I should have it done. What a challenge. Maybe I can get xtra credit ;-).

Check six.

el -Mithrandir-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: