Re: Heart on your sleave

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mithrandir from ppp-207-193-30-178.snantx.swbell.net on November 17, 1998 at 15:59:58:

In Reply to: Heart on your sleave posted by Groo on November 16, 1998 at 20:30:08:

: Geez Luis!! This page is fast becoming the "I'm so SORRY Fan Forum"?!? Lighten up you guys. So what if somebody said bitching or shit. This is still a free country. BTW, Indy himself even uses (*choke*)profanity in all of his movies!!! From now on if anyone finds a word they find offenseive in any post....JUST DON'T READ IT!! If you want, I can mail you some white out and you can permanently erase those terrible words from your screens.
: On a side note(and more to the point of the forum), it has become commonly reasoned that Herbert Johnson made the fedora hats used in at least some of the Indy movies. Is there anyone out there who has OFFICIAL proof from say Lucas or the head costumer for the films proclaiming HJ made all the hats? This doesn't seem to me to be very likely. All the hats have different styles blocking(or bashing if you prefer). If HJ really did make all the hats, did they pick somebody different to style the hats in each movie or what? If you have OFFICIALLY VERAFIABLE information on this subject or you just wish to BITCH about my earlier statements, please feel free to post follow-ups. I promise not to loose a bit a sleep if someone takes a stab.
: Questioning Info Regard,
: Groo

I know this is indirectly meant for me. Alright, alright, I get the point. I already said I was sorry. I just don;t think anyone's read it yet. Look at message 8048.

Humbly check six.

-Mithrandir-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: