Normal neighbor

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Marhala Bartender from dix1-14.essex1.com on July 24, 2001 at 11:05:43:

In Reply to: Okay for the Chicago and Illinois folks.... posted by Tessa on July 23, 2001 at 21:03:04:

Hey Tessa!

In less than a month, I will be neighbor of yours- I'll be moving to that bustling metropolis known as Champaign-Urbana (Fall of 2002 I will be attending grad school). Right now, I'm in little ol Dixon- Hometown of Ronald Reagan, if that's anything to be proud of. If anything, it just scares me.

Once I get moved into Champaign, I imagine I will be frequenting Bloomington-Normal quite a bit now that I've caught the rock climbing bug and they have an Upper Limits in your town. If it's anything near as nice as the one in St. Louis, then I'm in for a treat. Have you ever been there?

As for the Indy gear- I've had to do all my shopping through internet and phone. I haven't found any great places in the area in which to find Indy items. For the old collectibles, there are always plenty of those antique malls that seem to spread like wildfire, but not too many options for clothing.

You could always visit Cahokia, near East St. Louis for a great archaeological site that's only about three hours away.

The Barkeep.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]