google.com "bullwhip wav" (Read On)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Indy Pete from clevhits-ws-20.direct.neobright.net on July 24, 2001 at 11:53:52:

In Reply to: Bullwhip Soundbite posted by Austin Powers on July 23, 2001 at 21:31:00:

: Does anyone know where I can find the definitive bullwhip soundbite? I've collected a couple WAVs off the internet, but they sound too digital and cheesy. I've also scowered my Indy records and storybook tapes, but the whip sounds on there are cheesy as well.

: The whip soundbite I'm after was featured on the Entertainment Tonight Indy special from a few months back, although it was overlapped with other sounds so I wasn't able to get a clear version of it. I've also heard the soundbite used before, on other Indy specials that aired long ago.

: Anybody got any suggestions?

: Austin Powers

austin, i happen to work in radio and the only place to get those types of REALLY good soundbites and effects are usually on cd's, DAT tapes and private download sites. sadly, i don't have any good bullwhip sounds, or i'd just send 'em to ya. but if i find 'em i'll get 'em to you.

anyway, when i need a sound effect i use google and just put in something like "bullwhip wav" and then the time waster is going through to ALL the findings. i usually find something good that i can doctor up with a couple audio programs i have.

hope it helps. later
peter

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: