Re: Keep your money in a place that thieves won't think to look for it...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kent from 131.165.109.34 on July 24, 2001 at 19:09:42:

In Reply to: Keep your money in a place that thieves won't think to look for it... posted by bud-arc on July 24, 2001 at 18:51:47:

I was hiding my money in my socks when I went to Los Angelis awhile back. On one of the rides in Disneyland i got my feet wet and now they smell like money.
Be carefull in the Big Apple ULLA. i hear there,s a worm in it! ;)

-Kent

: That's right; in your pocket. ;)
: Hey, have a good time, Ulla! And don't get lost in New York!

: : Howdy folks!
: : (On a random note, I just recently found out that I won first place in all my entries that I submitted in my local fair! Wa hoo! That's $25!) ..there goes my few seconds of fame.
: : Anyway, I'm off to the big apple on the 26th til August 15th. Anyone here a local? If so, are there any shops specializing in cinema memorabilia? I might visit Princeton! Or maybe even Barnett!! Oh, I am excited, but it is thanks to the Simpsons and other TV shows that make me wary about carrying my cash. (Could someone PLEASE tell me I've nothing to worry about? Graml? Bud-arc? Could you shed some humour on this aggravating issue?:-)
: : Adventurously,
: : Ulla

: : (AND I just saw Jurassic Park 3.....LOVE the fedora!;-) Grant reminds me of the Indy at Disneyland..."Tourists." AND, I just got my Lawrence of Arabia soundtrack in the mail! Gee, today's my lucky day!!:-D

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]