Re: Hanover Street

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by nitzsche from 1Cust35.tnt17.sfo3.da.uu.net on November 18, 1998 at 02:18:10:

In Reply to: Hanover Street posted by Mark on November 17, 1998 at 22:57:55:

: I had just recently seen a movie with Harrison Ford called Hanover Street which I am sure a few of you have seen. Anyways, in the movie, Harrison wears a really nice brown leather jacket which I was surprised to see was also made by Wested- a real nice jacket! If anyone hasn't seen this one, check it out- it takes place in the forties, with Ford as a US bomber pilot who falls in love, only to end up behind enemy lines. Made out like a romance novel, but does have some action and it's pretty cool to see Ford disguised as a Nazi again.

I agree. Ford, is pretty cool in this movie--so is his costume. I think it's the closest role to Indy he has played. Very suspenseful scenes with the Nazis.

In fact, Ford can't get enough of beating up those goose-stepping morons; he battles them again in Force 10 from Navarone, which includes the head german from the Last Crusade as Force 10's nemesis. I'm sure the two actors had some catching up on old times when they made Crusade! It is a blast to see them both so young in Force 10!

--nitzsche

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]