As well as the old "which shoulder does it go over" gaff...

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patterson from adsl-63-201-103-106.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net on July 25, 2001 at 17:17:30:

In Reply to: Old continuity mistake posted by Michaelson on July 25, 2001 at 17:07:00:

: : I was just looking at a still of Indy kicking an Arab in the marketplace (and I think we all know how painful that can be)...
: : Anyway, it appears Indy's bag strap has two buckles; one in front and one in back. I never noticed this before, but I've also never seen a
: : Noel Howard or Lee Keppler strap in person to check the authenticity.
: : Anybody have any insight into this very crucial question?

: I made this one as well....the bag has only one buckle, but the scene was apparently shot over a period of time, and Ford put it on wrong a couple of time, reversing the bag with the flap toward his body instead of away, making the buckle appear on his chest in one shot, then on his back the very next. It was a continunity error, and there is only one buckle on the strap. Like I said, I fell into the same "trap" a few years ago. Regards. Michaelson

There are also scenes where, for one reason or another, they reverse the negative - thus the strap going over the left shoulder...

More useless info from the dusty gray matter of Patterson...

Cheers!

Patterson

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: