Re: Well....

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sam Cox from proteus.bluep.com on July 26, 2001 at 06:00:42:

In Reply to: Well.... posted by Indiana Jun on July 26, 2001 at 05:25:51:

: Hello IndyFans!

: Well, my fedora and MK VII bag goes with me everywhere. They are with me about 99% of the time. There are times they are not with me because I get the feeling something might happen to them. For some reason I only get HEY INDY from my friends. I do get compliments on the fedora all the time though. I do not have the NH shirt or pants but I have a Indy style shirt from Kmart. Route 66! I know some of us have this. My pants are Dockers, greyish brown. I also have my Keppler whip holsters with me everyday. Whip or no whip. People ask what they are and I tell. Man, those came in handy during this past weekend. I was in Tucson, AZ. It was hot! I used the whip holster to hold up my rolled up sleeves in place! People asked where I got those and I told them that they were whip holsters and they said that GREAT IDEA! It was! I was glad I thought of it! Anyway... I usually have the Cairo look. Don't have a jacket yet but I will have a FS chrome goat on Aug. 24! Can't wait! I wear my gear almost everyday. It takes alot of heart to wear gear in public. Besides, its a great look! Its 2:30AM now... if I missed something, I'll post again. Have a good one all!

: Best Regards,
: Indiana Jun
My PB gets evryday use,along with my Aldens and NH trousers.I dont ever wear the jacket and the hat,its one or the other.Prior to owning a PB it was the Herbie J that got all the work.
Allons
Sam

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: