Re: nitzche, or anyone that feels like reading about me

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Webley from odo.belgium.eu.net on November 18, 1998 at 13:07:56:

In Reply to: nitzche, or anyone that feels like reading about me posted by LFM on November 17, 1998 at 18:41:07:

: (I think I got your name wrong again) I'm 13 and in 8th grade at Edgar High. Lots of friends, and a good family. yadadadada...
: My room is an HF shrine practically. 130 printed from internet pictures. 3 pictures I drew from 3 of those. They actually look alright, I was sorta surprised. I only have 9 of his movies. My mom's making me take down all of the pictures when I paint my room. She's going to let me keep the pictures but not on the wall. Instead I'm going to get some posters framed of him.
: I broke up with my last boyfriend because I said I was waiting for Harrison to come pick me up at my house wearing a white tux and riding in a black limo. I needed an excuse that everyone was going to think was legit. They already knew about my obsession and they knew I didn't like the guy I was going with.
: So that's it. Enough about my boring life. I probably said too much. Now how about you guys and girls out there?

Will you marry me? ;-)
Almost the same except that most of my friends don't know I'm an IndyFan? Only the friends that saw my room and some I trust.
Is this good or bad?
-Webley-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL: