The preceding post is partly in response to Indy Coil's post below (nm)

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rundquist from adsl-63-201-187-189.dsl.lsan03.pacbell.net on July 26, 2001 at 13:07:13:

In Reply to: Whenever the mood strikes. posted by Rundquist on July 26, 2001 at 13:04:37:

: The great thing about Indy gear is that you can wear as much or as little as you want. Let's face it, no one knows what the boots are unless you tell them, and the same goes with the pants. For me, you can wear two pieces inconspicuously and get away with it. The exception might be the hat and jacket. Of course you could always wear the gray fedora with your jacket and no one would know. I wore my Lee Keppler gray hat with the jacket to a gig last Friday night and I got compliments. Now some guys in the band want to get hats. The point is that you should wear as much or as little as you feel comfortable with. Another point to remember is that people in high school are sheep, not to mention fools. If you don't want to be subjugated, that's understandable. On the other hand, do you really care what some seventeen year old 'N sync listening lace wearing buttercup thinks? (grin) Cheers

:
: xxxxxx

:
: : OK, I know this question pops up from time to time, but just for grins, let me bring it up again.

: : How many of you wear your "Indy Gear" often in public?
: : More specifically:
: : How many of you just wear the hat and jacket? (What kind of comments do you get? Do you get a lot of grief?- not counting your significant other :-)

: : I was just curious as to your opinions. Thanks to all who repond!

: : Indiana Pete

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]