Hey, how'd you all feel with your gear the first day out?

[ Reply ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Baldwyn from ATHM-64-232-xxx-114.home.net on July 26, 2001 at 13:27:50:

In Reply to: Wearing your Indy Gear in public. posted by Indiana Pete on July 26, 2001 at 02:51:05:

I felt like everyone was looking at me, with my Wested and shoulder bag, but after awhile decided they probably didn't realize what it all was. Anyways, for awhile I wore an Indy jacket, the shoulder bag and my PB fedora every day. No one really blinked an eye, except kids who would look at me in amazement, or some grins from people who seemed to know what the fedora was all about. My co-workers would sometimes sing the Indy theme song when they saw me, which is cool. I wish they'd follow me around; my life needs a soundtrack.

Nowadays, with a 36 mile commute down one of the busier highways in the Bay Area, CA, I always ride my motorcycle, so I just wear my Expedition and Alden's (as well as the usual clothes, like pants, Indy Coil :). I used to use the shoulder bag, but once I had the string pop out, and when I got home it was dangling all the way to the road. Didn't make me feel all warm and fuzzy having that around my rear tire. Yeah, easily solved, but not quite big enough for my lunch and everything else I need to take around with me :)

Baldwyn

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup:

Name:    
E-Mail:  
Subject: 
Comments:

Optional:

Link URL:   
Link Title: 
Image URL:  

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ The Indyfan Forum ] [ FAQ ]